IT Director Service
The IT Director Service provides the client access to a senior level IT resource to provide guidance and direction to internal staff on the more strategic issues they are faced with in supporting their information technology environment. This service is ideally suited to those organizations that do not have a large IT staff, or a technical person leading IT initiatives.Many small to medium enterprises that are not technology centric organizations cannot afford nor do not require, full time IT management direction. IT Director Services provides this on a part time basis, dependent upon the specific needs of the organization. Outsourcing this role can save an organization considerable amount of expense, both on the payroll as well as on the technology training expense line. IT Director Services will be tailored to the organizations specific requirements, in regards to amount of time and specific technology requirements.
The IT Director Service will provide direction to an organization in the following crucial areas:
- Provide overall IT governance for the firm
- Plan, implement and monitor changes in infrastructure configurations
- Develop and maintain system standards
- Work with team to enhance current technologies to improve client services
- Communicate regularly with executive management on information technology
- Manage IT staff, which includes hiring, training, guidance, and discipline
- Develop best practices and written documentation for all server maintenance
- Oversee the provisioning of the end-user services
- Manage the financial aspect of IT development
- Manage hardware and software vendor relationships
Retainer Fee based pricing, based on terms of agreement.